Sanctuary of Santa Maria del Glorioso

HomeRestylingSanctuary of Santa Maria del Glorioso

The construction of the temple dates back to 1500 and the complex, consisting of the church with three naves and the convent with a porticoed cloister, was supported by the Dominican friars until 1860, became an important pilgrimage destination throughout the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Fima has taken care of the restoration and restoration of both the exterior and the interior.


San Severino Marche,, (MC), Italia